Samsung mobile phones are known as market leaders and victor of all the android lovers… capturing the heartbeat of many fans, followers and users, Samsung mobiles are rocking with launch of Galaxy S7. The rumors were there since a year before, now Samsung has officially announced the date of its launch as February 21st. It could be a tentative date as well as it was expected to be launched in January first.
This time you can expect something bigger though! Something bigger than just a mobile, conceptually and functionally of course! Samsung mobiles lovers were expecting Samsung Galaxy S7 to be launched a bit earlier this time, not much earlier (officially) however.
Samsung has also shot out a teaser giving clues of what this fantasy gadget would be like, which made the Apple gets active as well. Thus it is expected that Apple will also jump into the market soon.
Have a look at sneak peek of Samsung Galaxy S7 here:
With amazing features of MicroSD, water resistance and larger batteries, followings are the features of Samsung Galaxy S7 (Unofficial):
Samsung Galaxy S7 details (pre-official)*
• Dimensions: 143.4 x 70.8 x 6.9mm (5.65 x 2.79 x 0.27-inch)
• Display: 5.2-inch Super-AMOLED with 1440 x 2650 pixel resolution (that’s Quad HD, or 2K) (or 5.5-inch for the Edge)
• Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
• Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Samsung Exynos 8890 (octa-core)
• RAM: 4GB RAM
• Camera: 12MP back-facing camera – similar to Sony Xperia Z5, with 4K video recording abilities, dual-LED flash *downgraded from our last report, which suggested 25MP
• Front-facing camera: 8-megapixel (similar to this year’s model)
• Battery: 3,500mAh (guesstimate based on historical precedent)
• Internal Storage: 16, 32, 64GB, microSD card slot for storage expansion
• Special Features: Fingerprint scanner, Force Touch pressure-sensitive panel (under display), Corning Gorilla Glass 5 front and back panels, curved glass edges on rear, similar to Galaxy Note 5.